Welcome to my blog! Let's get Dicey ;)
Hi, I'm Dicey. Thank you for checking out my blog. Here I will be posting about a variety of things to start. It will be anything from gaming to sports to current events. To start I'm going to do a little profile about my self.
Name: Blair Plivelic
Nicknames: Dicey, Dice, and Stat
Current Age: 24
My main interest are gaming, comics, tech, and sports. I play on Xbox but am switching to PC. I mainly play FPSs, MMOs, and RPGs. My main games are COD, CS, and GOW. I follow every sport. Football, Basketball, and Soccer are my top 3. Favorite teams are Steelers, Cavaliers, Yankees, Capitals, Virginia Tech, and Machester City. I am going getting back into streaming, youtube, and podcast. I'm very laid back. I am also an asshole and love debating. I don't take anything personal. I am willing to talk to anyone.
That's just a brief breakdown. Every post I'll add a fact about myself in so you can continue to get to know me better. Look forward to entertaining all of you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment